SUMO Affiliates Pro is a Comprehensive WordPress Affiliates Plugin using which you can run an affiliate system on your existing WordPress Site. You can award affiliate commissions for actions such as Affiliate signup, Form Submission, Product Purchases, etc.
- Comprehensive WordPress Affiliate Plugin
- Advanced integration with WooCommerce
- Affiliate commission for form submission through – Contact Form7 – Formidable Forms – WP Forms
- Affiliate commission for email subscription through – MailChimp – ActiveCampaign
- Affiliate commission for accessing individual pages/posts which has landing commission shortcodes
- Affiliate registration form for users
- Users can attach documents while submitting the affiliate registration form
- Option for the user to directly become an affiliate while creating an account through WooCommerce
- Users with an existing account on the site can also become as an affiliate
- When a logged in user tries to become an affiliate, site admin has the option to – Manage the affiliate account within the existing account – Create a separate account for affiliate promotion – Let the user decide
- Option for the site admin to notify and get notified about the affiliate activities via SMS and Email
- Separate table for the site admin to manage the affiliates
- Option for the site admin to automatically approve all the affiliate applications/approve after review
- Separate dashboard for the affiliate to manage the affiliate promotion
- Option for the site admin to create unlimited additional tabs in the affiliate dashboard
- Affiliates can generate unlimited affiliate links
- QR code can be generated for affiliate links and can be downloaded as an image
- Affiliate link validity can be restricted to the product for which the link was generated
- Refer a friend form for affiliates
- Option for the site admin to create unique landing pages for affiliates
- The validity of affiliate links can be customized by the site admin
- Option for the site admin to identify the affiliate based on – Affiliate ID – Affiliate Name
- Option for the site admin to allow their affiliates to customize their affiliate slug
- Option for the site admin to allow affiliates to generate readable affiliate links(Pretty affiliate links)
- Your Affiliates can promote the products on your site without using an affiliate link
- MLM system for Affiliates
- The number of direct referrals, number of levels to award MLM commission and commission rate for each level can be customized
- Account Signup Affiliate Commission
- Affiliate Signup Commission
- WooCommerce Product Purchase Commission
- Option for the site admin to set commission rate for individual products at the affiliate level
- Affiliates can receive referral commission when their referrals use the WooCommerce coupons which are linked to them
- Option for the site admin to award lifetime commission to the affiliates for the purchases made by their referrals
- Separate table to capture the URLs that were accessed using an affiliate link
- The Conversion status of the affiliate links will be captured
- Separate table to capture the referral actions which got converted
- Option for the site admin to approve the referrals automatically/approve the referrals after review
- Referral commissions can be restricted for specific products/categories
- Option for the site admin to stop awarding the commission to the affiliate if – The referred user has exceeded the number of orders specified – The referred user has exceeded the amount to be spent on the site – The referred user has exceeded the amount to be spent on one order
- Option for the site admin to allow their users to select an affiliate during checkout, so that the affiliate commission for that purchase will be awarded to that affiliate
- Option for the site admin to allow their affiliates to view the order details of their referrals
- Option for the site admin to earn commissions for the purchases made using their own affiliate links
- When a user uses multiple affiliate links to complete a referral action, site admin has the option to – Award commission for the first affiliate – Award commission for the most recent affiliate
- Option for the site admin to set a maximum commission amount which can be allowed for any referral action
- Site admin can process referral payment for their affiliates using any one of the payment methods listed below – PayPal Payouts – Bank Transfer – Affiliate Wallet – Reward Points(Requires SUMO Reward Points)
- Option for the site admin to attach files in the emails sent to the affiliates
- Option for the site admin to automatically generate and send payout statements as a PDF file in the payout emails
- Option for the site admin and affiliate to be notified via pushover notification for referral actions
- Option for the site admin to display a leaderboard of the affiliates
- Option for the site admin and the affiliate to view detailed reports about affiliate promotion on the site
- Option for the site admin to send periodic reports via email to their affiliates
- Option for the site admin to export the following data as CSV – Affiliates – Visits – Referrals – Payouts
- Option for the site admin to create promotional banners which can be used by affiliates for promoting the site
- Compatible with SUMO Reward Points – Affiliate commissions can be awarded as Reward Points(Requires SUMO Reward Points Plugin)
- Compatible with SUMO Subscriptions Option for the site admin to award affiliate commission for – Only initial payments – Both initial and renewal payments
- Compatible with SUMO Payment Plans – Payment plan product’s affiliate commission will be awarded once the final payment for the product has been received
- Compatible with SUMO Pre-Orders Option for the site admin to award commission for – Pay Upfront products – Pay on Release products
- Highly customizable
- Extensive list of shortcodes
- Translation ready
- and more
SUMO Affiliates Pro is Compatible with
How to Install SUMO Affiliates Pro?
1. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Affiliates Pro?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Affiliates Pro in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.