- Mega menu
- Vertical navigation
- Horizontal navigation
- Off canvas, Slide, Push
- One page
- Fixed header
- Ajax Cart
- WooCommerce mega menu
- Fullwidth mega menu
- Mobile ready
- Badges Icon, Free, New, Trendy
- Top bar
- Ajax Woo cart
- Ajax Search Ready
- Ajax Search Pro compatible
- Full screen menu
- Collapsible sidebar
- Expanding menu
- WordPress 5.9 is compatible
- WooCommerce 6.1 is compatible
- PHP 8.0 compatible
Roadmap, Now in progress
Improving the auto integration, it will work better and with more themes on the fly. Integration into the “Theme Locations” License center The ability to add any custom markup through Actions (HTML, Widgets etc) Groovy Menu 2.0. pure JS without jQuery DIVI compatibility Groovy module for DIVI Theme Builder Compatibility with Fusion Builder (Avada theme) Groovy as Element for Elementor New style for opening of vertical menu(Expanding sidebar menu type) Scroll for submenus and menu blocks Possibility to add Groovy Menu as Shortcode Added more possibilities for customizing the mobile menu. Add “Expanding Sidebar” menu type for the mobile menu. Fullscreen menu Extended features for Sidebar menu (close button “X”, paddings, and settings for positioning elements Add more features for toolbar Update menu presets to actual that are using on demo site Possibility to show together top level menu and sidebar menu
- Add feature to import menu block layouts for different page builders
Vertical opening mega menu blocks
- Dropdowns for megamenu
- Adding the opportunity to add a few different menus and using different presets on the one page.
- Add new feature as one click demo installation, install preset and completed mega menu layots for DIVI, and Elementor page builders
- New collection of hover styles
- Extended features to assign presets for post types in DIVI Builder
- Splitting the JS file into modules, this will improve optimization and score in tests like Google PageSpeed Insights
Support is not included
Please note: Starting from January 1, 2021, support is no longer included in the price of the plugin, we also added 7 days of money back. In this regard, we have reduced the cost of the plugin.
Q: How to register the plugin? (regular license)
A: Please follow steps from this article
Q: How to integrate?
A: It can be integrated both manually and automatically. The automatic integration option is the easiest and in most cases the working way to implement Groovy Menu on your website. The principle of auto integration is that the Groovy Menu plugin will be displayed immediately after the opening HTML tag “body” read more
Q: How to upload logo?
A: Please read this article
Q: Why is menu shown twice?
A: It’s appeared because you have chosen two integration methods at the same time. read more
Q: What to do if automatic/manual integration doesn’t work properly?
Q: Can I insert Groovy Menu as a widget?
A: It has a widget as element for Elementor and widget as module for DIVI theme builder.
Q: Can I use it on a non-WordPress site?
A: No, Goovy Menu is exclusively for WordPress currently.
Q: How to implement anchor links navigation with scroll for one page site?
A: Please read this article
Q: Which Page Builders are compatible with Groovy menu blocks?
A: Groovy menu blocks compatible with the following builders:
- Elementor Page Builder
- DIVI Builder
- WPBakery Page Builder (ex Visual Composer)
- Fusion Builder (Avada Theme Builder)
- Thrive Architect Page Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- Brizy Builder
- UX Builder – from Flatsome theme
- Beaver Builder
- SiteOrigin Page Builder
Q: Is there an extended license for theme developers?
A: Yes, you need to purchase an extended licese for that.
Q: How to create a mega menu with Elementor?
A: Please watch this video
The content, placed on our site in the Mega menu is for demonstration purposes only and not bundled with the plugin.
- fulhamtimber.co.uk – dropdown menu below the header
- mercuryredstone.com – corporate mega menu
- morduebrewery.com – Sidebar menu
- seapoint.digital – left icons menu
- outloudaudio.com – standard horizontal menu
- lifeunexplored.com – centered menu
- la-mano.be – left sidebar one page sidebar menu
- havaianas.online – store menu
- resiatravelgroup.se – standart left menu
- sales.rocks – as second wordpress nav menu, sidebar with icons menu
- italed.com – customized anchor navigation, one page menu
- vento.com – classic mega menu created without page builder
- art-medico.be – offcanvas hamburger menu
- geekworkshop.ca – WooCommerce menu
- sigalbalimacrame.com – RTL menu (Hebrew)
- CJK & unicode – menu with CJK characters and unicode
You can send links to your sites where Groovy Mega Menu plugin is used. And you would like to show the result which are you proud of.
Help shape Groovy Menu’s future. Groovy was built for you. Every single customer suggestion/request will be considered and many will be implemented. Groovy Menu is going to keep adding new amazing goodies and your suggestions will shape the direction. So make sure to join the GM mastermind community group and get involved. Groovy is here for the long term. Send your astonishing ideas for the next release!